Wednesday 29 September 2010

Week 2

HOUSE 1
The Housemates have been gathered to find out the results of nominations.
SB: The people facing eviction this week are Rachel, Eoin and Sally.
Sally: I guess I will pack now then.
Betty: Don't be stupid, you never know.
Chris: Yea, it could be anyone Sally, don't worry.
Alice and Sally are talking about eviction.
Alice: I didn't want to say anything before but, don't worry about it you never know who is in the other house and we have Rachel to get rid of first don't we.
Sally: I guess, but the public may love her.
Alice: And they may love you. So calm down.
A few of the girls are talking about Eoin at the table.
Betty: I think he is really good looking.
Rachel: I think he is a total ****, he is up himself
Alice: I wouldn't exactly say that now.
Rachel: Look girls, your either with me or your not.
Alice: I guess I'm not then because I don't know him well enough.
Betty: Don't cause an argument.
Rachel: There wouldn't be one if Alice wasn't questioning me.
Sally: Rachel shut up!
Rachel: Are you serious, you just talked to me like that. Don't disrespect me.
Alice: Grow up Rach.
Layla is in the closet.
??: Psst!
Layla: What?
??: Oi Layla, it's me the gnome.
Layla: Okay.
Gnome: Don't draw attention to me.
Layla: Okay.
Gnome: You and Sally must go to the task room and find all the little gnomes, when you have a door will be opened and you will have found the garden. The housemates will get a garden.
Layla and Sally have found the garden.
Eoin is talking to Rachel in the closet.
Eoin: So I have been talking to Alice, and apparently you're trying to get everyone against me?
Rachel: Well not exactly.
Eoin: Thanks, all I wanted to know. It's pretty laughable seen as it's you nobody likes.
Eoin, Chris, Betty and Layla are talking round the picnic basket.
Eoin: I could be leaving tomorrow.
Chris: Nah don't worry you won't be.
Betty: I hope non of our house go.
Chris: We know who will if someone does.
Layla: Yep, Rachel.
Betty: Awww I feel sorry for her.
SB: Non of you are evicted.
House 2
SB: Penelope, Minte, Lily and Dona, the 4 of you face the public vote this week.
Penelope: WHAT!?
Minte: Expected, don't worry guys.
Minte and Dona are talking in the main room.
Dona: So you worried?
Minte: Yea, kinda I think Penelope is definately safe but other than that you never know.
Dona: I think the same to be fair.
Minte: I wouldn't want to lose Mummy Dona though.
Dona: You wont.
Joe and Dona are talking in the kitchen.
Dona: I'm worried but at least I got this far.
Joe: That's the attitude I would have.
Dona: Because it's the right attitude.
Joe: I know.
Penelope: You wouldn't know because you aren't up!
SB: Jolene and Kira, the other have found out who is up for eviction, it is Penelope, Minte, Lily and Dona. Next week the two of you will automatically face the public vote as you were safe this week.
Jolene: WHAT!?
Kira: Oh god.
SB: The First person to be evicted from the sim brother house is........ Penelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment