Monday 4 October 2010

An Interview With: Penelope

Davina: Hello Penelope
Penelope: Hi Davina
Davina: So Penelope how does it feel to be the first person evicted?
Penelope: I am so upset and I didn't quite understand why, I guess it was because I had my chance before and didn't prove to be a good contestant.
Davina: Well have you watched it since you came out?
Penelope: Yes and wow..... 3 houses! Obviously only two are being shown right now and by me coming out at least one of them will get a chance in the normal house.
Davina: So do you have anyone you favour from either house?
Penelope: From my house I guess I got along with Dona and Felix was okay, and from the other house I like Alice, Rachel and Terry.
Davina: Why Rachel?
Penelope: I know it's a bit out there but she is stiring it up real good, she was in my category for the audition process and it's what she wanted to do.
Davina: And what about Eoin?
Penelope: Well I know he is favorite to go this week and it's because he let Rachel get the better of him, I don't feel bad for him at all. TEAM RACHEL!
Davina: And finally who would you like to see win?
Penelope: Rachel or Dona

No comments:

Post a Comment