Wednesday 6 October 2010

An Interview With: Eoin

Davina: Hello Eoin
Eoin: Hello Davina
Davina: So Eoin why do you think it's you here now?
Eoin: I don't know I guess people just didn't like me.
Davina: But why didn't they like you?
Eoin: I argued with Rachel a lot, people seemed to be on my side in there though, obviously not.
Davina: Can I just tell you that you got 55% of the vote to leave tonight and 8 people were up.
Eoin: Really?
Davina: Yes. People didn't like how you talked down to Rachel and upset her so much/
Eoin: Did I upset her?
Davina: Yes, quite a bit. You were very intimidating.
Eoin: I guess, she is just a spoilt brat.
Davina: So have you watched the episodes?
Eoin: Yes
Davina: And who do you want to win?
Eoin: Well I have a final 5 I want.
Davina: Go on then.
Eoin: Alice, Kira, Terry, Minte and Chris
Davina: And to win?
Eoin: I don't Know............ Chris, he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment