Saturday 16 October 2010

Week 4

House 1
Alice and Rachel are talking by the dining area.
Rachel: Alice can we talk real quick?
Alice: Why not.
Rachel: Look I just don't want to have a problem with anyone in the house now, I don't think its worth it.
Alice: It's okay I don't have a problem with you I just don't trust you.
Rachel: I want us to be friends and think over time you will see I am an actual nice person.
Sim Brother has called contestants in house 1 to the table to find out the results of this weeks nominations.
SB: Up for nomination this week from house 1 is................. Rachel.
Rachel: Just me?
Sally: Wow........ well looks like your gone.
Layla: You never know who is up from the other house Sally.
Chris: Leave it guys.
Alice and Betty are talking in the bedroom about Rachel and Sally.
Alice: I can't believe it, I think I'm starting to see cracks in their friendship
Betty: I know, Sally thinks Rachel is hated so has turned on her.
Alice: I quite like Rachel aswell, it's Sally that scares me.
Betty: Same, I hope Rachel stays.
Trixie and Sally are in the bathroom.
Sally: Look kid, your new here so I get that you don't know too much but this bathroom time is mine. There is another bathroom across the house but I use this one at this time.
Trixie: Do you not know how to share or wait?
Sally: No. Because I don't have to, get out of my bathroom.
Trixie: And your not up for eviction because?
Sally: WHAT!? How dare you imply i should be up!
Trixie: Other people may stay away because they are scared, but I'm not so there. Suck on that.
Sally and Chris are in the back garden talking
Sally: What is wrong with you, you idiot. You just got me wet.
Chris: You were going in the pool anyway.
Sally: No I wasn't. You're plotting against me. You and your new friend Trixie.
Chris: Don't be stupid.
Sally: Look Chris, don't push me because I will come out on top.
Rachel has gone to talk to Sally about her behaviour.
Rachel: Look Sally I am sick and tired of your attitude. I know I was with you at the start but this is too far.
Sally: Too far?! You haven't seen too far yet missy, not by a long shot. All of you had better watch your back. Especially you, you have no friends now.
Rachel: As long as I'm not your friend I'm okay.
SB: Sim brother house this week......................................... non of you are evicted.
House 2
Betsy and Joe are talking in the kitchen.
Joe: So what are you thinking to people?
Betsy: People are nice, I don't like Kira or Jolene though.
Joe: Why?
Betsy: I just don't really get along with girls too much and they seem self-involved. If I see they aren't I will take it back though.
Joe: Oh okay then.
SB: THIS WEEK THE HOUSEMATE FACING EVICTION IS..........
Joe: ONLY ONE!?
SB: FELIX!
Felix: Wow...........
Jolene: Serious?!
Jolene and Minte are talking in the main room.
Minte: Are you suprised about Felix?
Jolene: Yea, I can't see why people don't like him.
Minte: Well I think they may see him as a threat.
Jolene: I guess. I will be upset if he goes though.
Minte: Same, to lose Penelope and Felix we would be behind in numbers.
Jolene: Not just that, we are like a little family.
Felix, Joe and Betsy are talking in the kitchen.
Felix: I can't believe I am up again.
Joe: Just take it with a pinch of salt dude.
Betsy: I would think who nominated you, and don't trust them.
Joes: A bit far Betsy.
Besty: No because friends wouldn't risk you leaving.
Felix: Yea, That's true. I'm done with them now.
Dona and Lilly are talking about Betsy in the bathroom.
Dona: She is putting ideas in Felix's head.
Lilly: What is she playing at?
Dona: We need to get rid of her, if we tell the other two girls then we will be able to do it.
Lilly: We will talk to them this week after Felix is gone.
Dona: You think he is going?
Lilly: Obviously.
Kira and Lilly are talking about Lilly's earlier discussion with Dona.
Kira: So what's up?
Lilly: Right, Betsy is trying to turn the boys against us.
Kira: And?
Lilly: We have to get rid of her.
Kira: Okay then tell Jolene later and we will sort it out.
SB: SIM BROTHER HOUSE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE EVICTED IS................. FELIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment