Wednesday 6 October 2010

Week 3

House 1
SB: The housemates facing eviction this week are......... Eoin and Rachel.
Rachel: Wow, Well goodbye people.
Eoin: Bye Rachel
Rachel: Shut up Eoin!
Layla: Both of you shut up!
Rachel has gone to talk to Chris
Rachel: I'm going home aren't I?
Chris: I don't know, it depends if they like you or him more.
Rachel: Well if he stays and I do I am walking.
Chris: Why?
Rachel: I can't take him bullying me anymore.
Chris: At least being pretty much head to head you will find out who the public like more.
Rachel: I guess
Alice and Betty are talking at the table.
Alice: So Eoin or Rachel?
Betty: Rachel I hope, but then again if she goes he could turn on any of us.
Alice: I know, I really like him but I refuse to have him shouting at anyone infront of me.
Betty: Except for Rachel?
Alice: Well yea, obviously. I am good friends with you and Layla, Chris and Terry are innocent and he wouldn't go for Sally because she will give it back twice as bad as she got it.
Betty: If you like him like that just be careful.
Alice: I will.
SB: Eoin you have been evicted, please leave the sim brother house.
Alice: NO!?
Eoin: Bye everyone
Alice: Good luck.
Rachel: Sorry Eoin
Eoin: Yea I bet.
Sally: Down goes another one then.
Trixie will be joining hte rich house of the rich poor devide as she is one of the 2 who survived the evictions..
Terry and Betty are talking about the new girl.
Betty: So what do you think to her?
Terry: She's pretty cute, I just wish we would have got a boy because an 6 to 2 ratio isn't working for me.
Betty: Yea, I guess and you and Chris don't have a lot in common really.
Terry: I just feel bad because I was good friends with Eoin.
Layla and Alice are talking about Trixie.
Alice: What do we do?
Layla: She is a nice girl we don't have anything to worry about.
Alice: Yea but Rachel will rip her to shreads, someone needs to warn her.
Layla: I think you are being a bit over the top.
Alice: Am I really?
Layla: Okay, we will tell her............ quickly.
Chris and Trixie are talking at the table.
Trixie: So what do I need to know about this place?
Chris: Well girls wise there are 2 groups and they are Rachel and Sally in one and Layla, Alice and Betty in the other. Then me and Terry are both kind of alone.
Trixie: So who do I stay away from?
Chris: Rachel, not Sally just Rachel.
House 2
SB: Facing eviction this week are.............. Kira, Jolene and Felix
Dona: WHAT!?
Lilly: Wow!
Felix: It's okay guys, honestly.
Dona and Lilly are talking in the main room.
Dona: I'm so suprised about Felix.
Lilly: Me too, I knew the girls were up because they told us they were automatically up, but Felix
Dona: I am kind of gobsmacked.
Lilly: Me too.
Dona: Do you think anyone will go?
Lilly: No.
Kira, Minte and Joe are talking about other housemates at the table.
Kira: Most likely to rule the world?
Minte: Lilly and by force. Most likely to win a marathon?
Joe: Felix or You, running ain't my thing. Most likely to have 3 secret partners on the outside?
Kira: You Joe.
Joe: WHY?!
Kira: You just strike me as the kinda guy, no offence.
Joe: non taken.
Minte: Wow, this got akward fast.
Minte and Jolene are on the bench outside.
Minte: You're always sat here.
Jolene: I don't enjoy being in crowd's to be fair.
Minte: Shy?
Jolene: I guess.
Minte: I think thats cute.
Jolene: Thanks, I guess.
Minte: Well I'm inside if you want anything okay.
Jolene, Kira and Dona are by the fire pit.
Jolene: I'm so worried.
Kira: Don't be.
Dona: Neither of you be worried, you're fine okay?
Kira: but what if?
Dona: If you do go do you want to of spent your last few days worrying?
Kira: No.
Dona: Well Then.
Dona and Minte are at the table.
Dona: So Jolene tells me she likes you.
Minte: What? Really?
Dona: Yea, what do you think to her?
Minte: Well she is cute and sweet.
Dona: Well if you don't like her try not to upset her.
Minte: I wouldn't dream of it.
New housemate Betsy has entered the poor side of the rich, poor devide. She should stirp things up and has to tell the housemates they are all staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment